There is only one rule here: NEVER share this blog address in any public forum, board, chat, website, facebook, twitter etc.

Featured Posts


Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Let's get this party started!

Hello all. This is Maktown/LeechMama and I have been given the reins to post on this blog. I was actually a follower of this blog myself and visited it quite often. That is one of the many reasons I did not want to see this blog die.

I will be posting several comics here. I tend to focus mainly on releasing whole series of comics with each issue separately (for the completists who want to nit pick). All my files will be posted via FileJungle links. FileJungle is a sister site of FileServe (if that helps).

Sometimes, I do take requests so if there's anything you're looking for let me know in the comments section.

Enjoy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...